SSScheduler for Mac
The Most Powerful Film and TV
Scheduling Software Ever Created
D.G.A. members get 1st month FREE
$90 per quarter renewing each quarter
THE POWER OF COLLABORATION --
SSScheduler is built for today’s complex and highly collaborative workflows.
- Collaborate with trusted team members using secure encrypted data sharing.
- Maintain a complete copy of all your work on your computer — no more waiting for someone to “send you the file” or entering work in the “wrong file”.
- Work when you want to — even when there is no internet.
- Upload changes when you decide your work is ready to share.
THE POWER OF IMPORTATION —
SSScheduler seamlessly imports all scripts and revisions.
- Just import the script and do all your breakdown and scheduling work within your SSScheduler file.
- When Revisions come, just import the revision and keep working — with SSScheduler you won’t have to re-do the same work just because you’ve imported a revision.
- SSScheduler’s handy Script Comparison Page shows you exactly what’s changed with each new revision to the script.
CROSS-BOARDING & BLOCK SHOOTING --
SSScheduler was designed to handle multiple episodes and all their revisions in one file.
- Multiple scripts (episodes) and (Continuity boards) can exist within the file to make Block Shooting and Cross-Boarding of multiple episodes simple and efficient.
- Series Cast Day Players can easily be grouped per episode for simple tracking.
- Print out a DOOD for one strip board or across multiple strip boards.
- Attach Background Players over multiples scenes and episodes in one file.
- Search elements across the entire season or job.
SMART CUSTOMIZABLE REPORTS -
SSScheduler’s rich database allows users to create hundreds of customizable reports.
- DOOD’s can be generated for a selected a date range — no need to print the entire job or create a PDF work-around.
- Create sides for specific actor roles.
- Run quick searches and reports on scenes by actor.Import Shot Lists per scene and print out day specific Shot Lists based on One-Line schedule.
- Customize all your schedules and reports.
- Even Create your own Call Sheet from within SSScheduler.
FULLY SEARCHABLE DATA BASE -
SSScheduler files are more than just a schedule, a strip board and DOOD — your file is a fully searchable data base.
- Run rapid element checks over the entire file. Cross-boarding an eight episode series? Then you can search all eight episodes (the entire file) for mention of a specific prop, word, character name, location, vehicle, or anything.
- *Attach media relevant to specific scenes directly to the file. Shot list, photo references, rehearsal videos, it can all be linked directly to the file.
LINKS TO CALENDARS -
SSScheduler links to your Calendar application and can easily be set up to handle prep-shooting, pre-production shoot days, rehearsal calendars, or any of the other oddities that are not supported in MM.
- Set tagging for specialty departments (stunts/VFX, etc.) that you may want to track on the continuity board to aid with one stop shopping info on the one line.
- Link multiple episodes, even jobs to the same calendar.