tired of tricking old software into
working on a modern production?
Join DOUG TORRES (D.G.A.)
and the creators of SSScheduler
and learn just how much more
and powerful your AD TEAM can be.
SSScheduler Demo and Q & A
For D.G.A. Members
Saturday, June 18th — via ZOOM
1p EDT, 10a PDT, 6p GMT
must RSVP to reserve your space and get
your free trial subscription to SSScheduler
(space and free trial subscriptions limited)
THE POWER OF COLLABORATION --
SSScheduler is built for today’s complex and highly collaborative workflows.
- Collaborate with trusted team members using secure encrypted data sharing.
- Maintain a complete copy of all your work on your computer — no more waiting for someone to “send you the file” or entering work in the “wrong file”.
- Work when you want to — even when there is no internet.
- Upload changes when you decide your work is ready to share.
THE POWER OF IMPORTATION —
SSScheduler seamlessly imports all scripts and revisions.
- Just import the script and do all your breakdown and scheduling work within your SSScheduler file.
- When Revisions come, just import the revision and keep working — with SSScheduler you won’t have to re-do the same work just because you’ve imported a revision.
- SSScheduler’s handy Script Comparison Page shows you exactly what’s changed with each new revision to the script.
CROSS-BOARDING & BLOCK SHOOTING --
SSScheduler was designed to handle multiple episodes and all their revisions in one file.
- Multiple scripts (episodes) and (Continuity boards) can exist within the file to make Block Shooting and Cross-Boarding of multiple episodes simple and efficient.
- Series Cast Day Players can easily be grouped per episode for simple tracking.
- Print out a DOOD for one strip board or across multiple strip boards.
- Attach Background Players over multiples scenes and episodes in one file.
- Search elements across the entire season or job.
SMART CUSTOMIZABLE REPORTS -
SSScheduler’s rich database allows users to create hundreds of customizable reports.
- DOOD’s can be generated for a selected a date range — no need to print the entire job or create a PDF work-around.
- Create sides for specific actor roles.
- Run quick searches and reports on scenes by actor.Import Shot Lists per scene and print out day specific Shot Lists based on One-Line schedule.
- Customize all your schedules and reports.
- Even Create your own Call Sheet from within SSScheduler.
FULLY SEARCHABLE DATA BASE -
SSScheduler files are more than just a schedule, a strip board and DOOD — your file is a fully searchable data base.
- Run rapid element checks over the entire file. Cross-boarding an eight episode series? Then you can search all eight episodes (the entire file) for mention of a specific prop, word, character name, location, vehicle, or anything.
- *Attach media relevant to specific scenes directly to the file. Shot list, photo references, rehearsal videos, it can all be linked directly to the file.
LINKS TO CALENDARS -
SSScheduler links to your Calendar application and can easily be set up to handle prep-shooting, pre-production shoot days, rehearsal calendars, or any of the other oddities that are not supported in MM.
- Set tagging for specialty departments (stunts/VFX, etc.) that you may want to track on the continuity board to aid with one stop shopping info on the one line.
- Link multiple episodes, even jobs to the same calendar.